1) Downgrade to .30 on tf700t http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1915598 (this says you need an unlocked bootloader but I am not 100% sure you do for this step
1a) alternatively try: Recover /Downgrade from Jelly Bean to ICS/Clean Factory Restore with stock recovery
- 1) Download the latest firmware from Asus site (based os your SKU,eg. ww 188.8.131.52 * to downgrade from Jelly Bean you need the 184.108.40.206 firmware)
- 2) Extract the .zip file somewere on your desktop (the result will be another .zip file,use it for step 3)
- 3) Rename the extracted archive to "EP201_768_SDUPDATE" (without the " ") and upload it to a MicroSD card
- 4) Insert the MicroSD card in your tablet and use this button combination to Power ON and go to recovery --> Start the tablet by pressing Volume Down and POWER togheter for 5 seconds ,a message will inform you that you have 5 seconds to enter the recovery,press Volume UP before the 5 seconds expire.
- At this point the device will go in recovery and should start updating your firmware . (from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1833212)
2) Root 220.127.116.11 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1706588
3) Install OTARootKeeper
4) Upgrade to Jelly Bean via OTA method
Note, you will lose ALL data in downgrade so please backup.